Browse All |  Ask A Question |  By Type |  By Department |  By Category |  By Topic
Results 1-17 of 17
Where do I pay traffic tickets?
The Florissant Municipal Court is located in the Florissant Government Annex Building at 1055 St. Francois Street, at the corner of New Florissant Rd.
How do I post bond for someone who has been arrested?
If you wish to post a bond for some being held at the Florissant Police Department on a Florissant municipal charge, you will need your identification as the surety, and either cash or a money order in the amount of the bond.
How do I obtain a Record Check?
Because the Florissant Police Department is only allowed to release information about arrests or conviction on cases originating in Florissant, you must request area wide record checks from the St. Louis County Police Department by appearing in person at 7900 Forsyth Blvd., Clayton, MO.
How do I obtain an order of Protection?
You can seek a court order of protection against the person who is abusing your or a dependent child if the following conditions are met (under Additional Details).
What time is curfew for juveniles?
Juveniles under age of 17 are not allowed to be out between the hours on 11:00 pm and 5:00 am Sunday through Thursday, and between midnight and 5:00 am on Friday and Saturday nights.
What is Neighborhood Watch?
Neighborhood Watch instills a greater sense of security and well being by bringing law enforcement and the community together as a team.
Don't you have anything better to do than write speeding tickets?
As a matter of fact, traffic related complaints, including speeding, are year after year the number one complaint of Florissant residents.
I received a telephone solicitation from a caller representing the Police. Was the caller legitimate?
The Florissant Police Department does not solicit contributions for the department or it's officers and we do not condone this activity.
Who do I call if regarding Utility Outages?
What is a Law Enforcement Explorer?
Law Enforcement Explorer posts help youth to gain insight into a variety of programs that offer hands-on career activities.
Who can be a Law Enforcement Explorer?
Law Enforcement Exploring is a worksite-based program for young men and women who have completed the eighth grade and are 14 years of age, or are 15 years of age but have not yet reached their 21st birthday.
What will the program do for me?
For young men and women who are interested in careers in the field of law enforcement, Exploring can offer experiential learning with lots of fun-filled, hands-on activities that promote the growth and development of adolescent youth.
Why should I become Law Enforcement Explorer?
As an Explorer, young adults have the opportunity to assist the Florissant Police Department. Explorers can broaden their understanding and firsthand knowledge of the challenges and job skills that make up their community's police service.
What other training will I receive as an Explorer?
Radio Communication Skills, Traffic Control, Constitutional Law, Arrest Procedures, Self-Defense, First-Aid and CPR Training
How do I get started?
The Florissant Police Department's Explorer Post 9799 meets on the first and third Tuesday of each month at the police department at 7:00 PM.
Who do I contact?
Contact the Police Advisor for the program at the Florissant Police Department at 314-831-7000.
If I became a Florissant Law Enforcement Explorer, what activities will I get involved with?
National Law Enforcement Explorer Conference, Explorer Academy, Valley of Flowers, Taste of North County, Fall Festival, Veterans Parade, Ride-a-Long Program, July 4th Festival, D.A.R.E. Dance, Project Liftoff and Christmas Parade
Results 1-17 of 17