Skip over navigation
- For your safety, Ice Rink guards trained in CPR and first aid are on duty. However, there is an element of risk in all Ice Rink activities. Please exercise caution and follow our staff directives.
- Inclement Weather Policy: The Ice Rink may close early due to weather conditions. No rainchecks or refunds will be given.
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of a controlled substance will not be allowed in the Rink area.
- Patrons are not permitted to bring food or drink into the facility. The Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to check baggage if deemed appropriate.
- City is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- For your safety:
- Skate in a counter-clockwise direction
- Wear gloves while skating
- No food or refreshments on the ice
- Singles or couples skating only
- Figure skating is allowed in the center of the Ice Rink ONLY.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admittance to or eject from the Ice Rink premises any person failing to comply with any staff and safety guidelines.
- The paging of patrons at the Ice Rink will not be allowed. Please make prior communicative arrangements before entering the facility.
- It is the patron's responsibility to read and obey all posted signs for safety purposes.
- The James J. Eagan Center is a smoke-free environment.
- A concession stand is open and refreshments are available during public skating sessions.
- Locker rentals are available.
- Phone number: 314-921-4470
- Hotline number: 314-266-7335