Skip over navigation
- For your safety, certified lifeguards and first aid personnel are on duty. However, there is an element of risk in all aquatic activities and environments. Please exercise caution and follow our staff directives.
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of a controlled substance will not be admitted.
- Patrons are not permitted to bring food or drink into the facilities. The Management reserves the right to check baggage if deemed appropriate.
- Smoking is prohibited. Diving is prohibited except where designated.
- Children 8 years and younger must be supervised at all times by a person at least 18 years of age. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult during the duration of their stay.
- Some attractions have specific safety requirements. To float the Lazy River alone or to use certain slides, a 48" height requirement must be met.
- Appropriate swim attire ONLY. No cutoffs, thongs, gym shorts or t-shirts. Those that need to wear shirts over their suits must wear proper swim designed shirts. Zippered suits are not allowed on any of the slides. Proper swim suits for boys will have a lining.
- City is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admittance to or eject from the pool premises any person failing to comply with health and safety guidelines.
- The paging of patrons at the pools will not be allowed. Please make prior communicative arrangements before entering the center.
- It is the patron's responsibility to read and obey all posted signs for safety purposes.
- Locker rentals are available.
- If patrons need to leave the facility for any reason and wish to return that same day, before exiting, have your hand stamped for re-entry.